The Immigrant Café is a community of immigrant entrepreneurs at all levels of experience and expertise – whether they are at the exploratory stage of starting their first venture in Canada or are already well-established and looking to expand further.
The Immigrant Café is for:
Newcomers to Canada looking for business connections, know-how and inspiration to venture out on their own. .
Established immigrant or Canadian-born business owners willing to connect, support and collaborate with newcomer entrepreneurs.
The Immigrant Café provides:
- Business knowledge and information on relevant rules and regulations
- Networking opportunities and support to build strong relationships
- Helpful resources
- Specific advice and answers to your questions from established business leaders
The Immigrant Café meet-ups are held every 2nd Thursday of each month in Toronto.
- In addition to business topics, special time and space is set aside to deal with social and settlement topics relevant to newcomer entrepreneurs.
- Remember to bring your business cards but more importantly come with positive energy, enthusiasm and openness to venture out and succeed!
The Immigrant Café is a NEW CANADIANS initiative.