New Horizons Media is pleased to be partnering with The Conference Board of Canada for their important event, Canadian Immigration Summit 2015: Towards a National immigration Action Plan. As a member of New Horizons Media, we are able to offer you a reduced fee of $795 to attend the event. For more information on this reduced fee, please see below.
The Conference Board’s National Immigration Centre (NIC) is hosting a major two-day event to explore the future of Canada’s immigration system. This event will draw major stakeholders from across Canada’s immigration system to share the latest research findings, unique insights and perspectives, and contribute to the development of a National Immigration Action Plan for Canada.
Join us on April 13-14, 2015 at the Fairmont Château Laurier in Ottawa for the Canadian Immigration Summit 2015: Towards a National Immigration Action Plan.
The Summit is an opportunity for participants to share their views and insights, and take part in interactive discussions and consultation sessions to identify challenges and innovative solutions. These insights will be captured and used in the development of a National Immigration Action Plan for Canada that embodies a shared vision for the future, specific goals, and recommended actions for stakeholders to undertake in building an internationally competitive national immigration system for Canada.
The Summit will focus on the seven following themes:
- The Immigration Imperative—what Canada and Canadian companies gain—and stand to gain—from immigration, economically, socially and culturally.
- Global Best Practices in Immigration, from Invitation to Integration—international experts will share their insights on global best practices in immigration and integration.
- Leveraging Immigration as a Source of Innovation—highlighting the contributions immigrants make through innovation, research, culture, and international trade, and indentifying how Canadian businesses can harness their talents to improve results.
- Building an Immigration System Responsive to the Needs of Business—strategies and programs to enhance Canada’s immigration system to better meet their needs, today and tomorrow, and make the most of the talents of immigrants.
- Streamlining Immigration for Skilled Trades People—identifying how the immigration of skilled trades people can be streamlined to help overcome the significant labour shortages employers are experiencing in Western Canada.
- Consultations on Enhancing Canada’s Immigration System—leaders from government, business, education, immigrant-serving agencies, regulatory bodies, professional associations and other experts will have an opportunity to contribute to a discussion on an enhanced immigration system.
- What’s “Hot” in Immigration—gaining insights into the newest policies and practices that are reshaping immigration systems and overcoming immigration challenges.
The Summit will provide opportunities for exploration, learning, and discussions as to how we can enhance our immigration system. The Summit is designed to provide time for networking, expert-delegate sharing, and connecting the key players to build strategic partnerships.
As a member of New Horizons Media, you are entitled to a registration fee of $795! Register using the online registration system and enter PRM20 to save $300. Please note that this fee applies to non-registered delegates only.
For assistance with your registration, or if you have any questions, please contact Emily Hayward at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-526-3090 ext. 393.