Moving to a new country can be both an exciting and challenging experience. Preparing ahead of time will make you more ready and save you time and energy when you land in Canada. This webinar will talk about the essential planning and preparations that you can do before you arrive in the country.
Presented by Kathleen Velasco and Ruby Atesoglu, Information and Referral Specialists from Next Stop Canada, a national pre-arrival settlement program funded by Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
This webinar covers the following topics that will help you in the transition to your new life in Canada :
- Gathering Official Documents
- Learn or Improve Your Language Skills
- Planning Your Accommodation
- Preparing for Employment
- Learning the Education System
- Healthcare Coverage
- Learning About Your Destination City/Province
- Preparing for Your Arrival