- This event has passed.
Webinar – Building and Maintaining Good Credit in Canada
July 22 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Having good credit is important in Canada. It helps you qualify for credit products such as credit cards and as well as affordable interest rates on loans from banks and other financial institutions.
While building credit can be relatively easy, maintaining it is even more important and can be challenging. However, there are some pratical steps that can help you.
This free webinar will help you get a better understanding of:
• The Canadian credit system and how it works
• Credit reporting agencies and their role
• Credit reports and scores
• Credit cards; how to use and manage them responsibly
• Managing money, debt and avoiding scams
Registered participants will be provided with the webinar log in details 2 hours prior to the start of the session.
If you have any questions about this webinar, contact us at 416-462-0496.