All the information you need to start, grow, and manage your own small business in Canada.
Organized by New Horizons Media Inc., in collaboration with leading immigrant-serving organizations in Canada, the first virtual Immigrant Business Expo (IBE) is a one-day exhibition including workshops and small business clinics for newcomer, refugee and immigrant business owners. Participants can join virtually from every part of the world.
Canada has a long history of successful immigrant entrepreneurship. Many newcomers, refugees and immigrants aspire to own a profitable small business. However, they are faced with specific challenges when starting and operating a small business in the Canadian business landscape.
IBE aims to assist immigrants in navigating the sometimes complex requirements of operating a small business in Canada. IBE will connect them with government-funded and other community services and supports that help immigrants start or grow their own small businesses.
- Panel discussion by leading immigrant entrepreneurs
- Workshops on business topics and resources
- Small business clinics with business experts and coaches
- Marketplace for immigrant entrepreneurs to showcase their businesses and services
- Marketplace for immigrant-serving organizations and business service providers that support immigrants with starting a business in Canada
* Once you register, you’ll receive an email to confirm and complete your registration. If you don’t see it in your inbox, ensure to check your junk mail folder.
** If you’d like to book a virtual exhibitor booth at the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org