- This event has passed.
Loans for Internationally Educated Professionals and Credit Workshop
July 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Are you an internationally educated professional looking to relaunch your career in Canada, but need money to pay for training, licensing or exams?
ACCESS can help, even if you don’t have established or good credit.
ACCESS’ Foreign Credential Recognition (FCR) Loans Program offers loans up to $15,000 to internationally educated professionals who have post-secondary credentials (degree, diploma, occupational certifications etc) obtained outside Canada. Individials may be seeking to get back in their original profession, a related field or pursue a new career altogether.
This workshop will provide you with more information about:
- Eligibility criteria and application requirements
- Application assessment and approval process
- Loan terms, conditions and repayment plan
You will also get a better understanding of the Canadian credit system and how to build good credit:
- Credit reports and scores
- Credit reporting agencies
- Tips for building and maintaing good credit
- How to avoid scams and identity theft
To register, please contact Cherelle Johnson at 905-882-9561 ext. 1935 or CherelleJohnson@vpi-inc.com.