Webinar – Jumpstart Your Career in Canada with the CPA Designation
August 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join Carmen Jacques of CPA Ontario and internationally edict finance professional Kienzle B. Mody, for a webinar to learn about how the Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation could be your key to jumpstarting a successful career and prosperous future in Canada.
CPA is the professional accounting credential that will open doors and enhance your prospects in the Canadian job market. It provides a broad business background with possibilities to specialize in any particular industry of your interest.
Why become a CPA?
- Canadian CPAs are well-paid professionals who are in demand around the world
- The CPA designation can help ensure a high starting salary and opportunities for advancement over time
- It can take you from the beginning of your career to the top position in any type of organization
- Along with the comprehensive financial management skills, it provides you with the soft skills that can make you an effective senior executive
- Brings instant credibility and recognition to your international education and/or past experience in accounting
- Instant accessibility to the Canadian job market
Who should attend?
- Internationally educated accounting professionals, eligible to work in Canada
- Newcomers with a degree in any discipline (equivalent to a Canadian undergraduate degree), looking for a career shift in Canada
Register now and take the first step to a rewarding future as a CPA!