Moving to a new country can be both an exciting and challenging experience. That’s why in this webinar, we will talk about the important things that you need to do before you arrive in Canada!
Presented by Rizza Solis and Aabra Ashfaq from Next Stop Canada, a national pre-arrival settlement program funded by Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada, this webinar will cover the following topics:
• Gathering official documents
• Start preparing for/improving the language
• Planning accommodation
• Preparing for employment
• Learn about the education system
• Purchasing private health insurance
• Learning about your destination city/province
• Preparing for your arrival
We look forward to having you at the webinar!
Note: You can ask questions to our guest speaker(s) live during the webinar. Or, send them to us beforehand at email@example.com with a reference to the topic in the subject line of your email.