Canadian Immigration Virtual Summit 2021
May 25 @ 1:00 pm - May 27 @ 5:00 pm
Now in its seventh year, the Canadian Immigration Virtual Summit will explore how COVID-19 is impacting the immigration system and the lives of newcomers. It will also ask how Canada can leverage immigration to speed up economic recovery while continuing to offer a good quality of life for newcomers from around the world.
Join over 300 delegates online to discuss the major immigration-related issues facing your organization. Through this online experience’s presentations and interactive sessions, you will:
- Learn and discuss how COVID-19 and related public health measures are impacting newcomers and the Canadian immigration system.
- Be part of engaging early discussions on immigration’s role in our post-pandemic economic recovery.
- Explore Canada’s unique position in this historic moment to attract newcomers, help them find success and fulfillment, and grow the economy over the long term.
- Hear and share perspectives on key businesses, sectors, markets, and communities that will look to immigration to spur growth and recovery.
- Obtain inspired learning, grounded in qualitative and quantitative research.
A variety of relevant themes will be explored at the Canadian Immigration Virtual Summit 2021 including predicting immigration trends, inclusion of marginalized groups, mapping the support services, and ways to maximize benefits for newcomers.
For a current list of online and in-person events on newcomer related topics, click here